- Proximity to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport: 18 major airlines; 7 air freight carriers; 6 freight forwarders.
- Close to Dallas Love Field, serving Central, West, and Southwest U.S.
- Adjoined by SouthPorte Free Trade Zone (Dallas/Fort Worth sub zone) and the Autoplex Free Trade Zone.
- Two general aviation airports - Red Bird and Lancaster Municipal.
- Served by Interstate Highway 20, Interstate Highway 35, Interstate Highway 45 and Highway 67.
- Minutes to downtown Dallas.
- Thirty minutes to downtown Fort Worth.
- Convenient to all Metroplex’s attractions.
Missouri Kansas Texas (MKT) and Burlington Northern/Santa Fe railroads.
Access to Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus service, and light rail connections to Dallas’ Central Business District, Irving, and beyond.