- Thu, 30 May
- Best Southwest Scholars LuncheonPosted on: Tue, 14 May
Luncheon Set for May 30, 2013
Click to download flier
The Best Southwest Partnership announces its first B ...
- Around and About The Best Southwest – May 2013Posted on: Tue, 30 Apr
By Joe Johnson, IOM
May, 2013 – In the early morning hours of April 10, 2013, a cold front ...
- BSW Day at the Capitol – April 10,2013Posted on: Sun, 21 Apr
- Proximity to D/FW International Airport: 18 major airlines; 7 air freightcarriers; 6 freight forwarders
- Close to Dallas Love Field, serving Central, West, and Southwest U.S.
- Adjoined by SouthPorte Free Trade Zone (D/FW sub zone) and the Autoplex Free Trade Zone.
- Two general aviation airports – Red Bird and Lancaster Municipal.
- Served by I.H.-20, I.H.-35, I.H.-45 and Highway 67
- Minutes to downtown Dallas
- Thirty minutes to downtown Fort Worth
- Convenient to all Metroplex’s attractions
- MKT and Burlington Northern/Santa Fe railroads
By Mass Transit
- Access to Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus service, and light rail connections to Dallas’ Central Business District, Irving, and beyond